April 18th: Coastal Monitoring Training Session 10am-12pm,
Gulf Shores Adult Activity Center, 260 Clubhouse Drive, Gulf Shores, AL
May 16th– Hands Across the Sand
June 20th– International Surfing Day
Summer 2015– Kids Surf Classic
July 29th: Kids Surf Classic
Our Annual Kid’s Surf Classic is coming up on took place on July 29th, in (belated!) celebration of International Surfing Day.
May 17th: Hands Across the Sand
Thanks for joining hands to say NO to dirty dangerous fossil fuels, and yes to clean, renewable energy!
February 26th: Emerald Coast Chapter General Meeting
General meeting to learn more about the Surfrider Foundation and how you can get involved!
May 18, 2013: Hands Across the Sand
Join us at Seaside, behind Bud & Alley’s Restaurant on the beach to stand against dirty fossil fuels.
July 20, 2013: Kids Surf Classic
Our Annual Kid’s Surf Classic is coming up on July 20th, in celebration of International Surfing Day. Stay tuned for more details!
- Nov 8, 2011
Chapter Meeting @
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Board Meeting / Feb 9, 2010
- Hands Across The Sand / Feb 13, 2010
- Meeting and vigil / June 8, 2010
- Member Meeting / May 11, 2010
- Monthly Chapter Meeting / July 13, 2010
- Mothers Day Beach Cleaning / May 9, 2010
- August Member Meeting
- Film Festival
- Gum For My Boat Surf Film
- Huricane Film Festival
- INTERNATIONAL SURF DAY
- International Surfing Day -June 20th
- January Chapter Meeting
- July Miramar Beach Cleanup
- Pumpkin Paddle at Scully’s on the Bayou / Nov 30, 2009